Check out this site for a break set of JSON samples.
Some information from the site:
Over 100 code samples covering Json.NET’s most commonly used functionality.
- Serializing JSON – Serializing and deserializing JSON, serializer settings and serialization attributes
- LINQ to JSON – Parsing, querying, modifying and writing JSON
- JSON Schema – Loading schemas and validating JSON
- Converting XML – Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON
- BSON – Serializing and deserializing BSON
- Reading and Writing JSON – Reading JSON with JsonTextReader, writing JSON with JsonTextWriter