Passthrough NTLM Authentication for FireFox
- In the Address Bar, type: about:config and either press the ENTER key on the keyboard or click on the GO button
- On some machines you may get the warning message shown below. If you follow our steps, you will NOT void your warranty
- When the new page appears with the configuration settings, In the Filter bar, search for NTLM and the result will show 3 entries. The one you need is NETWORK.AUTOMATIC-NTLM-AUTH.TRUSTED-URLS. Double-click the NETWORK.AUTOMATIC-NTLM-AUTH.TRUSTED-URLS entry to open the Enter string value window
- When the Enter the string value window opens, type the portal URLs that you wish to access automatically, separated by a comma. Note: If you want to set it up for the entire domain, just enter .yourdomain.com
- When you are finished, click OK.
- You should now be able to nagigate to an NTLM protected website and access it without being prompt for credentials (as long as you current have access to it)